Give your kitchen
a pop of colour
A kitchen should be a space of fun and inspiration, add a pop of colour to add some more inspiration to your kitchen. Follow our project to get a professional finish.
What you will need:
- Drop cloths
- Masking tape
- Basecoat – White
- Topcoat – in a colour of your choice
- Before you start painting, clear the area and cover the flooring and any counters.
- Tape off the area you would like to highlight.
- Paint the area with a basecoat first, allow to dry.
- Once your basecoat is dry box your colour paint together if you have more than one can.
- Paint any edges and corners first before you start with the roller.
- Paint your colour coat and cover with a minimum of 2 coats.
- Allow for drying time in between each coat.
- When your paint has dried, carefully peel off the masking tape and sand down any skirtings or door frames in case some paint dripped or splattered.
- Sit back and enjoy your now accented wall.
Terms and conditions:
House of Paint & Décor are “South Africa’s Favourite Paint Specialists”. We endeavour to always provide excellent service and expert advice. However some of our members may not carry the full range of products mentioned on this project. House of Paint & Décor tries to ensure that we have sufficient stocks of advertised products to satisfy anticipated customer demands. However, in the event that House of Paint & Décor runs out of stock, or if you can’t find the product you desire please contact us on our customer care line and House of Paint & Décor will assist in sourcing it! Click here for our Customer Care page or contact our customer