How to paint
a Starry Ceiling
Bring the stars inside! Your kids will love staring at a starry ceiling while dreaming into the night. Follow this project to find out how.
What you’ll need
- Glitter in a variety of colours of your choice
- Dark ceiling paint
- Clear ceiling paint
- Mixing stick/tool
- Floor covering
- Prepare the room for painting, cover or remove all furniture and cover floor with floor coverings.
- Using a roller paint the ceiling in a dark colour to resemble the night sky.
- Allow paint to dry, repeat coats until desired coverage is reached.
- Mix glitter into clear ceiling paint and mix with thoroughly with a mixing stick/tool.
- Using a roller brush paint the clear mixture onto the ceiling in a manner to resemble a night sky.
- Allow to dry and you are done.
- Apply as many coats as needed and allow paint to dry.
Terms and conditions:
House of Paint & Décor are “South Africa’s Favourite Paint Specialists”. We endeavour to always provide excellent service and expert advice. However some of our members may not carry the full range of products mentioned on this project. House of Paint & Décor tries to ensure that we have sufficient stocks of advertised products to satisfy anticipated customer demands. However, in the event that House of Paint & Décor runs out of stock, or if you can’t find the product you desire please contact us on our customer care line and House of Paint & Décor will assist in sourcing it! Click here for our Customer Care page or contact our customer care line on 086 112 2114.